Online businesses are continuously improving their sites and marketing techniques to keep up with the stiff competition in the internet. With millions of web sites competing for online users’ attention, how can your online business stand out? It’s easy! All you have to do is improve the traffic to your website and follow these proven tips:
1. Use advanced advertising tools. Almost all online businesses are using the same banner ads and PPC advertising, stand out by using interactive advertisements where your customers can inquire about prices, return policy, product availability, shipping and handling fee, etc. You can also add a 24/7 live customer service that can be contacted for products information and order follow-ups.
2. Offer value added services to retain old clients and acquire new ones. For example, you can offer overnight shipping or free shipping and handling for bulk orders. Your customers will surely be happy knowing they are getting extra or free with their purchase.
3. Offer what your competitor doesn’t offer. Improve your website and add features that cannot be found on your competitor’s website. In doing so, do a market research or conduct a survey to find out what features or additional services your customers would like to see on your website.
4. Continuously update your product line by offering new products and services at least every 2 months. Give your customers something to look forward to whenever they visit your site.
5. Come up with unique methods of getting the word out – one of the ways I advertise is via article marketing.